All personal information provided is on voluntary basis, you can browse the site without disclosing any personal information.
When you buy or sign up for our newsletter we may collect the following kind of data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us via this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our products or including name, billing and delivery addresses, e-mail address, phone number, products selected and any personal data supplied in by you
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters including but not limited to e-mail address;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of entering a competition or prize draw including but not limited to name, address and e-mail address.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Visiting our website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website and temporarily stores it in a so-called log file. We have no influence on this. We use Facebook pixel and google analytics. The following information will also be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- the IP address of the requesting Internet-enabled device,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which the access was made (referrer URL), the browser you use and, if necessary, the operating system of your Internet-capable computer as well as the name of your access provider.
Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed below. At this point the annotation, we are not able to take direct conclusions about your identity from the collected data, and we do not draw any conclusion to your identity.
The IP address of your device and the other data listed above are used by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection setup,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website
- the name and URL of the retrieved file,
- evaluation of system security and stability.
The data is stored for a time period of 30 days and then the IP address is automatically deleted. For security reasons, but without your IP address, this information will be stored in log files for longer and deleted after 31 days. The data contained in the log files are stored separately from other data by you.
We also use so-called cookies, tracking tools, targeting methods and social media plug-ins for our website.
Use of your personal data
All personal data we collect will be used for:
- administer the website;
- enhance this website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you products purchased via the website, and supply
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business by email. You may unsubscribe at any time from our newsletter and other marketing communications by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is inherently insecure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we make no representation or warranties as to the security of your data transmitted to the website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure firewall-protected server.
Every user has right to be forgotten. If you want that we delete your information you can always contact us at email@example.com.